Wednesday, November 10, 2010

i am just a sucker for love

i think i dont believe in love anymore... yesterday go mit her she like dont love me lorhh i am the stupid guy thought that she love me.. we mit she never talk never sit with me..no love shown.. if we were sweet couples when i give the chain youu will say thanks then say i love youu or kiss me for beingg so sweet!! but nothing was shown ... just keep saying me bad i also dont know why!! i am just a sucker for love! then never talk to me just keep messaging some1 confirm her boyfriend.. i just a stpid guy who waitied for 2 hours to give a chain and chow like i m beingg busted!! i think i should have listen to chirs for telling me that if you want message her dont regret when she busted youu.. so i m the stupid guy who thought it wont happen.. its all fake i guess... i just dissappointed that we met.. i think becozz of that we will be separated.. i think she already got boyfren i m just an extra!! i think i should not see her.. i m just a sucker for love and all the night conversation tskk!!! DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY LAHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment