Saturday, October 23, 2010

if that were me and youh.

omg!! this blog is dead.just delete la.haha . this is one of hys fren updatinq for hym. see the pic up there? sweet huh ? sweet much . this is how my ex asked me for stated. haha. if the above pic was me and youh ? haha . jokinq oni. drop that topic. hey boi tiz few dae we are diff it is nort like usual ? wat happen ? wat happen to all the laughter ? i don't see that animore. itz like youh have chanqe ? itz like nort usual tat we talk otp. itz realli diff. or have youh have ur gurl by ur side and forget me already. hmm. aniwae make sure after tiz youh update ur bloq kay ? or asked ur sayanqq to update for youh kay ? youh nvr mish ur sayanqq ??? haha. boi kembanq! haha. ey mondae makesure come to school ouhkay! bcoz after tat i won't see youh animore. and im qoinq to mish youh! we won't be seeinq each other for two months.and btw youh still havent qive me mr small ! i'll end this post here.


lots of love;

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment