Tuesday, October 12, 2010

AWESOME DAY

YO!!! TODAYY early morning already so unlucky got maths paper then i keeping reminding my little star to bring calculator then i forgot to bring mine then i called my father to bring it to the mrt station.. LUCKY my father at home if not die maths fail.....

then at school when recess time i saw star many times in school YAY!!! HAHA!!! I shout at her then she give her cute blur blur face XP!! then nearly bang till her but never.... then she got up to class with all my friends then we kecoh her haah!!!!!! MY FRIEND REALLY A PERVERT!!!!
THEN NOW i message her she like so angry with me i also dont know what i do seyhhhhh... then now now now she paitao me never call,,, but i know confirm she sleepinggg... so its okay!!!!!!!

update later laa... also now nothing to sayy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment